1. The General Council is the governing body of judges, magistrates and prosecutors and will consist of ten members and a Chairperson.
2. The organic statute and the incompatibility of its members as well as their functions will be determined by the relevant law.
3. Appointment, inspection, promotion and the disciplinary system will be governed by strict criteria of ability, merit and seniority.
4. The annual budget shall be approved by Parliament, and shall remain subject to transparency and efficiency criteria.
5. A complete renovation will take place every five years.