1. The constituency is made up of the region itself.
2. Election Law determines the number of MPs, on the basis of proportionality and territorial and population representation.
3. Each region shall have the same number of polling stations as the number of deputies assigned by the Electoral Law in force.
4. The law shall regulate the specific criteria of proportionality in order to prevent a single list or party reaching the absolute majority of seats.
5. Electoral lists will be open and voters will be able to vote for any candidate up to the maximum number established by law.