1. Every person has the right to freely express and spread one’s opinions by word, writing or any other means.
2. Every person is entitled to obtain free and truthful information from public and private media. Freedom of the press is guaranteed and it is the duty of all public authorities to foster it through the press, radio, television or any other mass media.
3. The exercise of these rights cannot be restricted by any kind of prior censorship.
4. The right to professional secrecy of people who work in any media outlet is guaranteed to preserve the source of information without prejudice to any civil or criminal liability that may be incurred in case of defamation.
5. These rights may be restricted only for the legitimate protection of minors, the right to honour, image and privacy of individuals.